State of the Arrowverse!

I have about six or more posts this year about the CW superhero shows. So here we are; with another state of the Arrowverse!  The people viewing this and haven't checked out the other verse posts here we go. It's basically me reviewing or putting my thoughts about the shows Arrow, Legends, Flash and finally Supergirl. I put in little things about what has happened with the episodes as well as maybe some spoiler stuff. Though I'm not connected so can only post what I hear basically. One more thing this covers just the shows still on air. Legends exited a few weeks back and I have thoughts on that episode and the future of the show but not here, and not right now.

It's another end of the week and I haven't actually seen Supergirl! I have to say that the boy was a pain Sunday and actually didn't get to watch. We took that away from him and I have been buisy the rest of the week to actually sit down. I am going to see it, as will he; later tonight. That being said I wanted to touch on Arrow and Flash at least as both shows were really good this week.

Read past this at your own risk! Past this line there be Spoiler's about!

Flash


All I can say is "Wow, and Oh my God!". It's not just what did I see; but are they actually going to do it and keep her dead? While I didn't totally like the reveal being Barry I will say that during this past weeks episode I was at times right with the characters. Having the episode literally being a countdown to him and Savatar squaring off and going at it. Down to the wire of having Savatar killing Iris...and the wedding vows. It was very good. 

There are a lot of really interesting questions and ideas posed by having "Bad" Barry kill Iris this past week. I think they are going to be bringing this show to a really interesting and cool close. Very well done to the cast and crew of Arrow.

Arrow


Arrow has had some bumps and bruises and not all of it has been great. I'v posted about this a while back. I would like to say that that changes with this past weeks episode. I would even go back to the last two. They both were very good. Having him go back to when he was on the Island and now fighting Chase is actually cool. I have been wondering what the sister's are going to think and how they will act. Having a Suicide Squad type of team going against someone can be very interesting. Looking forward to seeing the clash. Though, can I be honest maybe next year have it more personal just one on one if anyone in production is reading these things. 

Comments

Popular Posts