Arrowverse News!


Since we are in the middle of the summer break for Arrowverse I thought enough time had passed that we could actually speak on a few things. Since a lot has been talked about and put up on the net. Mainly synopsis and some new character have been added to these shows.

Arrow's New Legacy!


The Arrow is forging a new beginning and it's with a new team and experience. I'm happy though that they are going to move past the backstory. They really did bog it all down, though that is something we knew was going to happen this new year. I am still happy about this change. I would like for him though to move away from the team aspect and he be his own man sorta speak. Can we also have a more traditional Dinah (Black Canary.) type of relationship, please! I have been reading the new Rebirth series and with Injustice 2 Black Canary is kind of a bad ass. She deserves to be one still. 

Legends of Tomorrow 

&

Another New Character


 We have two new adding to the cast of Legends of Tomorrow. Which both sound actually really cool. Now that they have broken time and really messed things up. It also kind of fun to see Billy Zane as part of the team. I'd read too that the big bad was Billy Zane's character.

This is really cool and it seems to be what they are trying to go for. Multi-culture not just cast but with terms to characters as well. I'm sure this will insight some groups out there how horrible this is. Since pretty much Supergirl did that with the lesbian storyline this past year. I think these are great additions and should be interesting see how it goes.

Vixen is also staying in the mix and so we shall see if Steel can woo our Vixen into staying or what is going to happen. Though they could just keep her on the show until the very end of the show. Dropping her off at her time since she does have to go back and live in our time. I don't know how it would play with her age and all. A young person in an old person's body I guess.

Supergirl


As we all knew Reign is the new baddy for Supergirl to deal with. The truth is that it's probably one of a few since they will probably keep a more rogue gallery in the villains and such., as they did this past year with season 2. The staff though hasn't really been afraid of touching on the old 52's even though everyone from my understanding didn't like that batch. I'm late to the game of comic books so please forgive me. I have read only a few from the Rebirth, and honestly, they are expensive little things.

They have also have promoted two showrunners which is kind of new. That doesn't typically happen very often. That is cool. The people that are reading and wondering what a showrunner is, it's a person that is in charge of the day today on a tv show. Kind of like a director. They hire and get together the writing crew for the show. They have meetings and plan out the next season. The next step is the breakdown of episodes. What goes into what and when and how and all that. Then the individual writers write the show, and then they are made. That is kind of a brief overview of what a showrunner does. The cool thing though is that there are two people and not one. So they can divide and conquer. I remember hearing in a doc that it's the craziest time and also the best time. 

The Flash


Yes! Rejoice in Flash news! It's not a speedster!!! It's not a God of Speed! Thankfully this is true. I know I'v mentioned here before that they had said they weren't going to use one....it's just.....it's really good to hear this as "Official". The Thinker is coming to Flash. While I have read he's a character that I take it is very old isn't much else I can add to this. A new character to me, as I think The Thinker is new to a lot of people. 

I have one last tip bit for you all to hear.....the week of October 9 at 8/7central will be Supergirl followed by Flash at 8 and Legends at 9 the next night now Thursday night -New night for this show. It's also after Supernatural for those fans reading.- at 9. So Arrow might be a bit "darker" now that it's back an hour.



Comments

Popular Posts