Blowing off the dust


I am restarting this blog and I have a few reasons as to why I want to do this. I want to do this because I'm finding that there are things I wish to say and social media isn't always the right place to speak those things.

If your on Twitter, Facebook, and even Instagram, for the most part, the site owners own that post and so it's not your intellectual property at all. Which is another thing I want to touch on with this blog. Consent of self and consent of others and where they meet and where they do not.

I, of course, want to cover some fun stuff as well, I'd love to be able to promote and help shine a light on the writers out there. There are a lot of them and each deserves to be heard. I love horror and I am very happy that horror is starting to have a resurge lately in popularity. So I hope to maybe be able to get my hand on a few books to expose reads and people too.

We are going to have reviewed over pop culture and geekdom as a whole. I plan on covering Star Trek Picard and we are as of this writing a few hours shy of the world premiere. I'm very excited and I can't wait to actually see the show again. TNG was a huge show when I was a kid and I have a lot of fond memories connected with it. No matter who owns the rights they can never take that memory.

I hope that the new people and maybe some of the older if you remember being connected to this place, either way, I'd love for you to come along! See where we go and the adventures we could have!

Aaron aka- GeekyDad

Comments

Popular Posts